Each Feature goes through a flow, from being initally drafted to getting Client approval on it.
The steps of this flow are: Draft, Estimating, In Review, Approved, Postponed
Draft and Estimating
- Client users won't see the estimate panel for Draft and Estimating features
- Client users get access to the estimate for that particular feature
- Client users can Approve the feature, changing it's status to Approved
- 🔒 All changes to the requirements or estimate are locked for all types of users.
- In order to change the requirements or estimate, an Admin or Owner needs to change the feature's status back to either Draft or Estimating
- Postponed features have no special behaviour other than allowing the Client to see the estimate panel.
For each Specstimate document, you'll find a breakdown of the statuses of your features in the Estimate Summary panel, at the bottom of the page.